Friday, April 24, 2015

HAVE YOU SEEN...KITCHENAID BLACK STAINLESS

Have you heard about KitchenAid's new Black Stainless appliance line?
Let's start though with my love hate relationship with kitchens. Unless they are carefully and beautifully designed and have a good layout, they can be my least favorite place in the house. I'm not a huge fan of open floor plans where the kitchen is open to the living room. I prefer to have some sort of separation so when you walk in your home you don't see the kitchen right away, cause let's be honest here - its never perfectly styled and clean like you see in photos, cause that's not real life. I think part of this love hate is also I hate seeing appliances, they are just not attractive to me (not including though a beautiful large range with brass accents - which I will never be able to afford). Everything else, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, I want hidden in the cabinetry. And I am very over stainless steel appliances. But now with KitchenAid's new color I may change my mind and be okay with showing them off. You get the smooth finish of stainless but (to me) a more attractive and classic color. I wish I had more pics but the new line doesn't seem to be coming out until the summer...





clean, sleek and to me timeless...

No comments:

Post a Comment